Treble Clef (G Clef)

and Bass Clef (F Clef)

The Treble clef also called the G clef is used for many instruments, for the piano it's used for the higher notes, the right side of the keyboard. Usually you would use your right hand for playing these notes. You can see the treble clef in this picture.